Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in medium review


      Again time for a review and again from company Maybelline. Recently they had new product releases. If you saw my recent haul, so you know that I followed the trend to buy new released products. Garnier BB cream was launched already half a year ago, since then loads of UK companies has released their own version of BB cream. BB creams are very popular in YouTube and blogger world. Even they caught my attention, because foundations always have been struggle for me. 

In short sentences if you want to know exactly what bb cream is then press the link.
  
      Maybelline website says: “Feel BB Fresh! Our 1-step wonder for a dream skin day, every day. 8-in-1 Skin Perfector. Perfect looking skin instantly! Available in 4 fresh tones.” What this BB cream supposed to do - Imperfections look blurred, A natural looking glow, Fresh feel, Compliments skin tone, Skin looks smooth, Hydrates, Protects with SPF 30 and Oil free, non greasy.

      Product it is very lovely. Out of 8 claims it does all what they promise in my opinion. The only con is doesn’t give enough moisture for me. Some days it is okay to use on its own, but on dry skin days I need put my moisturiser before I apply bb cream. It has light to medium coverage. I apply it with my hands, but I would like to try out how it is if you apply with brush. I need to buy one, if you have suggestion let me know, please. In the range there are four shades. I bought the medium and match my skin tone perfectly. It is on the runny side and I think that is why it feels very light and you can’t feel on your skin at all. About one claim I am not 100% and it is imperfections look blurred. I don’t know how the company meant it, but if they meant it evens out skin, then I agree with them.

Swatch:


Price:  £7.99. Now on offer 3 for 2 on Maybelline.  
                     
Packaging: It is in the tube, I think it the best way, because then you can control have much you squeeze out. The BB cream is travel friendly and the size of it is perfect as well.

Overall: In my opinion it is the best BB cream which I have tried so far, but doesn’t mean the best and I am happy that I bought it. It evens my skin tone, makes my skin look more radiant. I feel really good when I apply it. I suggest to everyone. Only in this BB cream you can find much skincare qualities, beside SPF 30.

Mark 5 out of 5.

0 comments:

Post a Comment