What I got for March Glossybox


     About this month was so many posts and hype, because the Glossy Box collaborated with Harrods. I heard loads of things what will be in the box Burberry mini lipstick, YSL and more. Even few bloggers got their boxes faster and they showed their boxes on the blog, when I saw I was blown away, I really happy that finally I will receive luxury samples in my box. But no, I didn't receive nothing like it. This time I won't review products. I feel the Glossy Box is unfair to people. I opened this month box and I was shocked. There are loads of reasons and I will explain everything in this blog post.
I received 
  • VALENTINO – VALETINA EAU DE PARFUM


  • MOLTON BROWN – VITALISING VITAMIN AB+C BATH&SHOWER

  • SKII – SKIN SIGNATURE

  • LANCOME – HYPNOSE DRAMA MASCARA

  • CLARINS – EXTRA FIRMING BODY CREAM

  • SHU UEMURA – CLEANSING BEAUTY OIL
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment