My wallet


      I want to show you my recent purchase. I always was on the haunt for perfect wallet; finally I can say I found it. If you live in the UK you know that we have big money, especially pennies and pounds, even paper money is huge and if I remember correctly the same like euros. Only my countries money is very small if you compare with British money. So check out the pictures. I like that the wallet is vintage looking almost looking I had it for years. Always were buying Primark wallets, but now I made decision I need genuine leather wallet, which I will be able to have for years. I bought in TKMaxx by the company Fossil. I haven’t heard of this company, but I understand you pay more for the brand then the wallet, but I liked it so much that I didn’t care, what kind a brand is it. I paid for it £24.99, I think it isn’t so bad if I compare the price on this company’s website.



      I hope you enjoyed this post. Leave your comments and request what would you like to read in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment