February Carmine Box


Fresh. Fun. Colour.


    Get ready to celebrate the first few blossoms of spring! We’ve lined up a delicious selection of products to remind you what this season is all about.

     These are few sentence I saw when I opened the February Carmine Box. This month box was so late, I have no idea why? But this month box sounded so amazing and I was so excited to open it and then I opened it, so colourful and good variety. That’s why I love Carmine, because every month I receive everything from makeup, skincare, bath and more. :)


 I noticed this month box card was different in good way.   I am not sure but I think this month box had a different red ribbon as well, but maybe I am wrong, because it has been so long since last one.

First thing which I noticed was the small cute orange box, which looked liked Carmine box junior. :D
STEAMCREAM Steam-infused skincare.
Explore STEAMCREAM’s full collection at steamcream.com. Receive 20% off your next purchase using the code carmine20.
      I loved my tin. Yesterday after my shower I tried and I didn’t feel anything special, my di paloma real butter feels better and lightweight. The texture of this cream is lightweight, but when you put on your skin absorbs fast, but makes like layer on my skin. So I was sitting and couldn’t move, because I felt like I have been to gym and sweat a lot there. And again I can’t stand the smell again. It smells the same as Balance Me products, which I received before and this time. I don’t know which oil smells so herbal, even my boyfriend was so angry when I put this cream on my skin, because he doesn’t like the smell, he said I said that I smell some kind pharmacy. Maybe someone could say me if know which oil or something smells so strong. The only suggestion please send the same products, but with different smell, I beg you, because so many products I loved the idea and the product, but can’t try only because of the smell. All my room smells of this cream, so I don’t know what to do with it now, maybe someone wants to buy from me? Tell me the price and it is on your way. :)

On the same theme again BALANCE ME Super Moisturising Body Wash. For 10% off both body washes visit balanceme.co.uk and use code CARMINEWASHES2012.
     I washed my hands with it, only because wanted to know how my skin feels after washing with it. It really did made my skin feel velvety smooth and I loved the texture of this shower gel, but why Carmine, why? You couldn’t send me the rose otto one instead of super moisturising, because it smells so medical and herbal the same as STEAMCREAM. Usually I am not so picky about the perfume, but I can’t stand so badly this perfume I would better receive something with no perfume at all. I feel so fussy right now, but believe me I am not, I like simple things, but this is too much for me. I am sad to say if I will receive more products of this smell, I will unsubscribe this box at all, because I noticed every second carmine box I receive some product with this smell. Okay I think it is enough to talk about these products, but you have to understand I feel really gutted. 

       A next product which I took was the ANDREA FULERTON Nail varnish in Joanna. Loved the colour and I think it is nice to receive nail polish any kind. My colour is so amazing, I would never to think to buy it, but it looks so nice on my nails. The only thing for me the brush is so big, so it is hard to apply for me, because maybe as you seen in nails of week I have small nails, even if they are long. With one coat you get nice colour nice bright pink, but if you want more red apply one more coat and you have really bright red. For is enough one coat. But the biggest which I liked was the fine glitter in this nail varnish. It so fine, that it is easy to take it off.

     Then I saw the most interesting thing in this box was WHITE GLO Professional Choice whitening toothpaste. For me it was nice surprise, because I would never thought of it to be in Carmine Box. I haven’t tried it yet. Because I wanted to read about it more and secondly want to give up something else before I start to use it.


Next thing which I pick up from this lovely box was DIEGO DALLA PALMA The lipstick in the shade 42. The size is so eye catching, because it is so tiny, but still was nice to receive it. Liked the shade, which Carmine sends me, but there is nothing special with this lipstick. It doesn’t feel very moisturising and the gold shimmer isn’t my cup of tea. But it is always nice to build your collection with different colours and I know for sure in my collection I don’t have anything like this one. 

      Last thing is small Bonus from Carmine – YARDLEY LONDON PEONY Fragrance. It really reminds me spring, but I wouldn’t wear it as perfume, but I would like scent as room refreshing spray or as a candle. Since the first Carmine box this is the first perfume which they have put in box, I give them 5+, because they have chosen good perfume.

      My overall thought on this box - I liked it and even two products were misses for me, but still something was nice about this box. Maybe that it really made me feel like I am getting ready for spring. :) I hope you enjoyed this post.


0 comments:

Post a Comment